almost an FA post - this is an interesting tool I had never seen before

ran across this at an estate - I have only seen hand cutters for undercutting between commutator segments, and here is a special power tool to do it

- of course I'd like to get rich selling it, and some of you folks might even have a use for it, but it's also just an interesting tool that you don't see very often (well, maybe if you work in a motor shop you see them?)

Reply to
William Noble