Manly-man gooseneck tasklight (Moffatt Products 95021)

My Enco order arrived today and I pulled the box out for the Flexarm out. Had some heft. Enco part # 510-0717 100W FLEXARM MAGNETIC BASE LIGHT $51.81

Looked all over for "Made in China". No such sticker or imprint. Folks, I could seriously see this gooseneck being used in a crime of passion to beat someone to death. It's got some serious backbone. It's got a finned aluminum heatsink around the socket, and a neat-o smooth switch (like a wall switch) on the back of the head.

Cool to-the-touch, double wall shade allows adjustment while in use and eliminates risk of injury. ? Bright conical reflector puts the 100-watt capacity illumination where you need it. (bulb not included) ? Innovative, finned aluminum heat sink keeps toggle switch cool for a long switch life. ? Versatile mounting system features

4 standard mounts to choose from. ? Heavy duty, vinyl-covered flexible arm keeps grease and oil contaminants out for long lasting performance. ? Heavy duty, #18 gauge cord with 105 C rating provides a top quality safety rating. ? All lamps are gloss black and have cords equipped with grounded plugs.

Moffatt Products, Inc.

222 Cessna Street Watertown, SD 57201-5613 Customer Service: 1 800 346 0761 Fax: 605 886 5756
Louis Ohland

Now that you've found a serious machine light, here's a tough question: if you look at the first of your two links below, you will see that one of the options for that light uses a "coupler base". The question: where can I buy just the coupler base to fabricate my own machine lights?

Bwa-haa-haa this one is *hard* .. let's see you googlers get to googlin'

Thanks, Grant

Louis Ohland wrote:

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Look on pages 5-7 of

for some of the coupler base types that you can get. I've not found a separate web page for them.

Reply to
Louis Ohland