TCH Technology products

I'm looking into products for occupancy detection on DCC-controlled layouts. I found an apparently attractive and economical line of products from TCH Technology at

I was wondering if anyone had experience with any of these products.

Reply to
Old.Professor

Do a Google search for: model railroad TCH Technology Products reviews I found quite a lot about them. You can also with links you can save.

Rich