Third Rail Products?

Has anyone every heard of Third Rail model railroad products? I can't find anything on a web search. Thanks

Reply to
Patrick Carcirieri

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Are you talking about Third Rail GRAPHICS Products, the custom car painter?

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

I just hear the name in passing at a train shop when the vendor stated that car was made by Third Rail. From what you stated, it probably is.

Reply to
Patrick Carcirieri

I'm not sure if Third Rail Graphics is still around... I did a Google search on them (third rail graphics and 3rd rail graphics) and came up with several references but no web site. An older posting to a site had a mailing address, it is...

3RD RAIL GRAPHICS address is 329 33rd ST. Lindenhurst,N.Y. 11757

I don't think they ever made anything themselves; I believe that all they did was to apply custom paint schemse to others' cars. I have some Athearns that they did in NKP and I think they did a few beer reefers. But I seem to remember that they have done a large number of cars through the years.

You might do an eBay search just for kicks & giggles and see what comes up.

Hope this helps...

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel