Third Rail Products?

Has anyone every heard of Third Rail model railroad products? I can't find anything on a web search. Thanks

Patrick Carcirieri wrote:

http://www.3rdrail.com /
Rob
Are you talking about Third Rail GRAPHICS Products, the custom car painter?
dlm

I just hear the name in passing at a train shop when the vendor stated that car was made by Third Rail. From what you stated, it probably is.

I'm not sure if Third Rail Graphics is still around... I did a Google search on them (third rail graphics and 3rd rail graphics) and came up with several references but no web site. An older posting to a site had a mailing address, it is...
3RD RAIL GRAPHICS address is 329 33rd ST. Lindenhurst,N.Y. 11757
I don't think they ever made anything themselves; I believe that all they did was to apply custom paint schemse to others' cars. I have some Athearns that they did in NKP and I think they did a few beer reefers. But I seem to remember that they have done a large number of cars through the years.
You might do an eBay search just for kicks & giggles and see what comes up.
Hope this helps...
dlm