Wanted: Rail Power products shells/chassis

Does anyone know where I might find some leftover Rail Power products shells or chassis? I am looking for a few chassis sizes like SD60M/SD50/SD60, as well as a GE-B style chassis or two. I would also like to find a C32-8 shell/chassis. I now the PPW/Aline site has some listed, but their prices are quite high since they are out of production. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to
Jody Gontero