Carbureter float gauge

In going through my Dad's stuff, I found a Carbureter T109-239 float gauge, used with some Carter carburetors. If you have a need to adjust what it fits, send me a note and I will throw it in an envelope.

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
looks like it's used on 56 Dodge among others

Reply to
Bill Noble

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.