Cats-Metalworking <G>

I like cats but one is enough for us. I don't like dogs; or perhaps I should say I don't like the way most dogs behave. The majority of them put their muddy front paws on your leg looking for attention while their owners make comments about how cute it is that "spotrover likes you".

Cats are cool.

Reply to
Peter Grey

I feel the same way about children.

Rick Bowen Texas State Rifle Association Life Member lex talionis.

Reply to
rickb308

On the back paws of cats, that brown stuff isn't mud, bud... ;-)

Reply to
Stuart Grey

A friend of mine has a fantastic German Shepherd, hips getting a bit dodgy these days but a dignified, smart and well trained dog who generally got on very well with any other animals. My buddy's girlfriend at the time did animal rescues and the house was usually full of hardcases off the street. At one point they had a cat called "Les" who was the hardest of all. Les so terrified the dog that it would sit on top of the bed whimpering all day while the cat lurked beneath. Les tortured the dog just for kicks. Les eventually escaped and was never seen again but he ruled the roost with an iron claw.

My favorite cat of theirs was Boris, the biggest furriest black cat you could well imagine, he liked to sit on the stairs and look through the railing, just like a sphinx.

Gregm

Reply to
Greg Menke

...or smell your crotch. It infuriates me when some Lab owner thinks it's OK for his damn dog to sniff my crotch!

Reply to
Gary Brady

How about when they vigorously snorf some lady's privates at 'that' time of the month..

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany wrote about:

I suddenly had this image pop into my head of Gunner and Condy Rice. And is that the smell of sardines and catshit? Jeez.....

Gio

Reply to
Gio Medici

So you like cats?

You better have a sense of humor for this one (metal content)

As an apology to all cats and cat lovers I point out this:

Boris Mohar

In Re: Cats-Metalworking on 13 Nov 2005 09:45:52 -0800, by E.B., we read:

I know of a cougar that would love to join the group.

Reply to
Strabo

A Diversion from home front issues... As the token Liberal of the group. Never been bow or Long gun hunting... I do however love drowning worms & sticking hooks up small critters butts. All in the hopes of catching that nice bass or catfish.

We Liberals prefer Nature as God intended... Pollutant free. You might enjoy camping next to a highway or on the rooftop of your corporate high-rise condo unit. We Liberals however prefer waking to a deer grazing a few yards ahead.

That is until we ready our hunting rifles and blow that deer to hell & back.

Oh great Now I have a craving for Roasted Gopper.

Ike

Reply to
lazyike67