Centec Horizontal Mill?

Hey guys, Can someone tell me what the shear pin (key) material is in the Cincinnati Centec 150 H. Mill is. I'm very sure it is not steel. We don't have an old one and the manual parts list does not say. This is only accessable by pulling out a press fit 2" steel plug under the feed dial, so don't rush out to see. A broken one disables all the knee and table drives, but the knee motor will still run. Thanks in advance. RichD in Atlanta.

Reply to
Anonymous