Center held in 5C collet?

You can fix the display of decimal places on the command line-in response to a 'distance' command, for example-in the 'units' dialog. To change the display of an individual dimension use 'properties'. To create a new dimension style with the desired format use 'dimstyle'.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Hey Ned,

Thanks again for that too. I did go back and reset the DIMADEC to 8, and got the "funny" but CORRECT angle. I was wrong. Hate that.

Take care.

Brian Laws>>> Hey Ned.

Reply to
Brian Lawson