<?> "Clarke" MIG welder <?>

Hello,

Does anyone have a comment on the following MIG welder ???

. Clarke® 130EN 110 Volt 130 Amp (No Gas or Gas) Welder

To be used as a lite duty, hobby welder ...

Have 'seen' one(1) favorable comment, none "neg" ... sofar.

Your comment is appreciated. Ed

Reply to
0_Qed

Hello,

Does anyone have a comment on the following MIG welder ???

. Clarke® 130EN 110 Volt 130 Amp (No Gas or Gas) Welder

To be used as a lite duty, hobby welder ... I used to sell them and ended up with 130EN as my welder of choice!

The only thing derogatory to me is they don't work real good on extension cords, a problem with any welder! Never had any complaints on any I sold.

Jim

Reply to
XPRTEC