Another tool ID needed XXII

Just posted a few more this morning:

R.H.

R.H. did say:

184 - Alien anal probe? 187 - Some sort of line weight. 189 - Modern art. 191 - Bottle opener? 193 - Sheet metal cutting chisel
Reply to
WoodMangler

Don't know what #193 is but I got one ...

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Ok I have a lock on 184 its a pipe reamer for smoking pipes. As a matter = of fact I need a new reamer wanna get rid of that one ? Puff

Reply to
Puff Griffis
189. is a copper pipe swage to make sweat fittings.

190. No idea.

191. No idea. Packing olives in those skinny round bottles. Pulling some kind of plug.

192. Ice pick / ice breaker

193. Air chisel bit.

194. Secret compartment key chain

DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Reply to
DanG
189 and 190 look like jeweller's tools, a ring sizing mandrel and a texturing punch, respectively.

192 is a cooking tool, my wife uses one to break up 'planks' of bulk fine chocolate.

Some of us need something like 194 to carry a nitro tablet.

I have no idea what 187 is but it looks cool!

Reply to
Fred R

194 looks like a keychain receptacle for cremains (ashes of a cremated person); a friend carries part of her husband around in one of those.

Kris

Reply to
Kris Baker

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 03:48:47 -0700, R.H. wrote (in article ):

194. Cigar cutter (cuts a hole in the butt)

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce

Yes, it's a pipe reamer, I'm not selling this one but if you search for "Kleen Reem" on ebay you'll find a few just like it.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

If that little concave edge is sharp, then it's a ripping chisel,

Put it in an air hammer and run it down some sheetmetal, such as a car exhaust pipe. The "horn" stops the chisel slipping off the edge of the steel.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I use one of these:

Andy Dingley

Nope

Correct

Could be, but it does have a function

Yes

Incorrect

Nice rule.

Reply to
R.H.

This answer is correct.

Reply to
R.H.

That's not what this one was sold as.

Reply to
R.H.

Both of these are not correct.

This one could be used on different things, but it was primarily used on something besides chocolate.

You could carry a pill in it, but it was sold for a different use.

Reply to
R.H.

Correct

Ice chipper is correct.

This one isn't used as a chisel.

This was sold as something other than a secret compartment, the silver piece has a function.

Reply to
R.H.

That's a cool looking tool.

Reply to
R.H.

The concave part of this one isn't sharp, I put up another photo of it with a better view.

Reply to
R.H.

I'll post the answer in a week if nobody gets it.

Reply to
R.H.

R.H. did say:

Matches?