low price MIG welders

I'm trying to set up a MIG welder for steel and aluminum but have a very
limited budget.
Here's what I have in mind:
1 tank Argon
1 tank CO2
The welders I have been looking at are:
Hobart Handler 135
Lincoln Pro 135
Astro 130
Clarke EN 130
The Clarke is by far the cheapest. Does anyone have any experience with
Clarke? Is the price difference that noticeable? Any suggestions are
appreciated.
Larry
Reply to
CH
For steel, all the machines you list are capable. If your intent on doing aluminum, consider a ReadyWelder I or II if you already have a buzz box with DC output. Gives you MIG and flux flexibility with the advantages of a spool gun for the aluminum.
My 2 cents (I own a Hobart 135 and a ReadyWelder II)
Jim Vrzal Holiday,Fl.
CH wrote:
Reply to
mawdeeb