Closeouts on medium power cordless drill?

I have a project at work where I need a 14.4 volt (or 15.6 volt)cordless drill with 1/2 inch collet. It should have 2 batteries
with a case and a charger capable of 1 hour charging. I will be needing 3 for our project. I want a good one (Dewalt, Porter Cable, Panasonic, etc) because it will be the most used tool for our repair crew.
I figure that there are probably some specials out there that I may miss and that some of you might be aware of. I got a real deal on my personal drill about 2 years ago since the model was being phased out for a new version. If someone knows of a deal like that, I could save my project some cash. I live in the Detroit area.