Cold sun rising

??

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Just one question... Who or what and how were these measurements made? Actually they were not made..They were estimated and tinkered with to fit the premise that the writers wanted rather then what was factual. So Babble on and just add more prattle to a very expensive con Job that the taxpayer will pay and pay and pay for. You cannot name one competent Scientist on your list//Not one! Don't waste any more of my time.. The communist idiot Pyotr started this stupidity.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Admiral Byrd found remains of frozen tropical flowers in the Arctic circle.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Must suck to be you...With all that Anal retention and all. ;-p

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

So what.. Who said it was Latin? Maybe its Klingon. As for being Legitimate, You aren't! soooo?

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I wish they would. The antiscience, anticommon sense, antiliberty brigades will spout anything if they think they can gain an advantage by it.

Reply to
One Party System

The "frozen tropical flowers" must have been brought there by someone else before he found them.

Plants are biodegradable. If the Arctic circle was hot like the tropics to allow tropical flowers to grow, no climate change could have happened so fast that tropical flowers could be preserved as frozen specimens.

Reply to
DPMcV?? M°i°g°h°t°y ? W°a°n°n° a°b°e ??CJPFa

No, it wasn't. There was a little bit of excitement over it in the popular press, but as has been amply shown, it was *never* anything close to the consensus of climate science.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

On 11/16/2015 8:21 PM, Poxed Impotent lied:

Whattsa matter, Poxed Impotent?

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

That was a particularly clumsy forgery, Poxed Impotent.

"I have no theories. You have even less." That's what Ed wrote.

You have not only no theories, Poxed Impotent - you have *zero* awareness of the actual theories of global warming, or of any other science. You're a low-brow anti-knowledge knuckle-dragger - you admit it. Your opposition to the findings of climate science is based 100% on ideology, not on any science. It's exactly the same with that dole-scrounging crawling shitworm, gummer dwieber.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

"Who or what and how..?" That's not a question a thinking person poses.

*YOU* are in no position to ask a question like that. As always, what you're demonstrating is that this is *ONLY* about ideology with you.
Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

Byrd, who of course was not an admiral at the time of any of this, never set foot inside the Arctic Circle, you ignorant fat f*ck. Byrd's promotions beyond his terminal active duty rank of lieutenant were purely honorifics. If you want us to believe he found some "tropical flowers" when he explored Antarctica - you know, that place at the

*opposite* pole of the earth, you f****it - then post some evidence for it here. Of course, it is believed by geologists (geology is another science about which you know nothing) that Antarctica was once much farther north than its present location and was indeed had a tropical or temperate climate.

You never get tired of showing us how monumentally stupid you are, do you, Poxed Impotence?

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

No, it's great to be me. Among all the myriad other advantages, I get to beat the f*ck out of willfully ignorant stolen-valor shitbags like you.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

On 11/16/2015 9:00 PM, Poxed Impotence, stupid wannabe GI Joe, lied:

You clearly imagined it to be Latin. It's not Latin. You f***ed it up, just as you f*ck up everything, Poxed Impotence, you stolen-valor shitbag.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

Actually it was from this event that the fiction book "Hollow Earth Theory" was written. Prescribed reading in many Physic and natural Science classes years ago. Along with "How to build a Flying Saucer".

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Sadly you Bloviate when all you had to say was that you didn't possess that knowledge. Crawl out of your Mothers basement sometime..Change your piss stained Jamies and maybe give you aging Mother a break by going out and getting a Job.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

It's not a legitimate question.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

The only thing you beat is the Bedbugs and cockroaches that are your only friends. Was there ever a time when your classmates(49 years ago) didn't beat up on you? Your chest beating and braying about how you know absolutely everything gets a bit tiring. Were you always this insecure? Not enough toys..Daddy butt f***ed you? What?

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

why don't you post your resume and Military record for all to see how wonderful you are. You have been bragging it up perpetually. I haven't disclosed any of that diatribe that you barf all over this NG..So I have no need to prove anything. If you don't like my posting or on line identity...You don't have to read it.. I personally gain great amusement at poking you with a sharp stick to watch your Chimpanzee like antics. Monkeys also throw their Feces, just like you do.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

On 11/17/2015 2:44 PM, Poxed Impotence, stupid wannabe GI Joe, lied:

Sorry, Poxed - I'm not the one strutting around with a fake Latin nym. That would be you, Poxed, o stolen-valor boy.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza