Cold sun rising

Have you ever posted anything original that was not tagged onto or criticizing the posting of others? I doubt that you have an original idea in your head.. I also believe you to have a very wide yellow strip down your back.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

So ..you now prove beyond all doubt that you are a cowardly yellow bellied blowhard that has no life except to post here and criticize your betters. End of conversation. Go back to 69'ing your Canadian deadbeat almost friend.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

What is amusing is that you stalking me and then spending a great deal of time looking up things you have no knowledge of...to nit pick and to attract the attention you so sorely need. Yes, I did mistype Arctic for AnArctica. Is it really important that Admiral Byrd was not an Admiral at the time of his great trek? Why don't you post something original instead of stalking everyone else s postings?

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Sonny, you couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper sack. And it would be wet because you pissed your britches.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

In other words you are nothing but a "ZERO". You have no established record to post. Other then being an insulting, no nothing braying fool.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Bumper sticker I saw today:

My mutt is brighter than your honor student.

Sadly, that might be true.

Reply to
Winston_Smith

I initiate many worthwhile and original threads.

You don't.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

On 11/17/2015 3:04 PM, Poxed Impotence, stupid wannabe GI Joe, lied:

Not at all, you stolen-valor prick.

How about you and I have a fistfight, nutless?

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

Old toothless geezer, I beat the daylights out of you every time. I'm a little embarrassed now at having offered you the chance to fistfight in another reply, because it's obvious now you're a disabled old doddering fool.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

Yap!....Yap!....Yap!...Just more noise from Rudy the Chihuahua.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Yap!....Yap!....Yap!...Just more noise from Rudy the Chihuahua.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

Yap!....Yap!....Yap!...Just more noise from Rudy the Chihuahua.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

There used to be My "C" Student can kick your Honor Students Ass.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

On 11/18/2015 12:28 AM, Poxed Impotence, stupid wannabe GI Joe, lied:

Yes, exactly.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

Indeed!

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

Agreed.

Reply to
PaxPerPoten

On 11/18/2015 8:33 PM, Poxed Impotence, stupid wannabe GI Joe, lied:

Yes, of course. Everyone agrees.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza