Cold sun rising

No, you have. I don't agree with him on much, but he's right on this, and you are wrong. Like all the other knuckle-draggers, you stupidly think that the global warming issue is "only" about leftists wanting to throttle business. Leftists *do* want to throttle business, and they

*are* making use of the global warming issue as a tool for doing so, but it doesn't mean that global warming is "false." It isn't - it's real, and it is anthropogenic.

It is in developing a response to it that libertarians and conservatives have a legitimate reason to oppose leftists. The way to deal with it is through government policies that yield market solutions. As societies, we get to set the parameters through politics as to the boundaries of the market. That's the way to solve it.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

You do. So, I'm telling you.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

Not *one* of whom is a climate scientist. They're a few mostly retired physicists, chemists, medical doctors, etc., but not *ONE* of the "scientists" trotted out by the deniers is or was a real climate scientist.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

Nope. Your claim is the fabrication, and it is *purely* motivated by a particularly stupid kind of reactive politics.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

Yes.

Heh heh heh...

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

Onesie baby, I understand that the ability to adequately comprehend the scientific processes involved and to acknowledge objective reality and reject self-serving propaganda and lies is beyond most science deniers, and that it upsets and confuses them when they encounter it in others. But you need to understand that neither I nor the facts of climate change are just going to go away because you wish we would.

Reply to
Rick Blaine

Rüdy Canôza wrote in news:n23f39$b0v$7 @dont-email.me:

$4

$sdb

Do you want a closed casket or a viewing?

Reply to
One Party System

Rüdy Canôza wrote in news:n23ee3$6hq$21 @dont-email.me:

$5

$sdb

30272650.html

My dog craps smarter then you.

Reply to
One Party System

Rüdy Canôza wrote in news:n23en8$b0v$1 @dont-email.me:

30272650.html

warming/myths/31000-

Clearly we will need to kill your kind off to save civil society.

Reply to
One Party System

Standard commie Lib approach. Go to murder and violence. They are all so "caring"! Ever count up how many people were murdered during their little Marxist social experiment?

Reply to
benj

Sorry Rudy, but anyone so stupid as to post about climate in a news group t hat is about recreational metalworking should be ignored. You obviously ar e too stupid to be believed. If you want to post about climate change, go find a newsgroup that is about climate change. Posting here just shows tha t you are a troll.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

You will have nothing to do with and no knowledge of my death.

Fuck off, impotent bitch.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

in your mouth

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

You won't do it. You know you won't. You know you'd die if you tried it. Come on, try it.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

It's barely about that. You're one of the reasons it's not much about that.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

So, you are conceding the point to me that global cooling is a fraud. Is that correct?

Reply to
Winston_Smith

When you can not even tell what is an appropriate place to post about clima te change, how can I possibly believe anything you say.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

There's not a single "climate scientist"-global warming alarmist who has developed a climate model that actually works.

Reply to
Just Wondering

No.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza

You post often in this group entirely off-topic. You have no standing to complain when others do it.

Reply to
Rüdy Canôza