Con-Saw ?

Greetings.
I have a small cut off saw that is missing its motor. The saw was made
by Continental Sensing, Inc. of ???rose Park, Illinois. under the trade
name CON-SAW. I'm trying to find a motor for it, or least find out
what the arbor speed is so I can adapt a substitute. Also, I would be
interested in the manual.
Thanks ...
Reply to
metal_jerry
"metal_jerry" wrote in news:1114447272.517672.138890 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
The town would be Melrose Park. Other than that I can't be of much help.
Reply to
D Murphy