Cool Stuff Being Made

I came across this and thought some of the people on this group would appreciate it.

jpolaski

I like that. Thanks!

Reply to
B.B.

Industry on Parade..what I grew up on

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

"These are now housed at the Smithsonian."

Gunner, just how old are you and when did you grow up? (SMILE!!)

Bart D. Hull snipped-for-privacy@inficad.com Tempe, Arizona

Check

for my Subaru Engine Conversion Check
for Tango II I'm building.

Remove -nospam to reply via email.

Gunner wrote:

Reply to
Bart D. Hull

Born in 1952. Used to lay on the living room floor on Sunday mornings waiting to watch em. As for growing up...Ill let you know after Ive reached that point

Gunner

"Deep in her heart, every moslem woman yearns to show us her t*ts" John Griffin

Reply to
Gunner

Young pup - I have two brothers your age and younger! :-)

Not talking about my 'older' sister :-) Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

Gunner wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn