Crossbow Plans?

Thanks for all the help, appreciate it.

Reply to
Mike

I got in nearly 30 years ago. Still on my shelf. It's good but not as a source of ideas for building a modern crossbow.

Now a replica crossbow, or a catapult. . .

--RC

If I weren't interested in gardening and Ireland, I'd automatically killfile any messages mentioning 'bush' or 'Kerry'

Reply to
rcook5

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 08:31:19 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@TAKEOUTmindspring.com calmly ranted:

I wonder how many of those newfangled Bowflex machines end up missing pieces; pieces taken as modern crossbow parts...

------------------------------------------- Stain and Poly are their own punishment

Reply to
Larry Jaques