Dalton Lathes

replying to Dennis Turk, Roger wrote: Hellow; my name is Roger Lawrence in Newfield Me USA. I have a Dalton lathe, Circa 1922, Type B-4, Dalton 6,
Lot -5, No. 547, Swing- 7 1/4" . The 4" - 3Jaw chuck is made by the D.E. whiten Co. New London Con. the jaws are marked,AK1, AK2, AK3. The no. 3 Jaw has several teeth missing. Is there a way to repair or replace the jaw?
replying to Dennis Turk, allan canfield wrote: Dennis i recently bought one of these dalton lathes i know nothing about this item i would love to get some info on it if i could and would like to know where i can get parts for it. It is a lot 5 #480. I need a bit holder and a center for it. you can reach me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
replying to Dennis Turk, Chuck wrote: Hi my name is Chuck I have an old Dalton I think may be a lot 4 but not 100% sure I'm gona have a look though tomorrow !!
replying to Dennis Turk, Matt wrote: Hi got a b4 dalton no. 102 I think it's not been touched seems all original apart for motor so what age does lot 102 fall in to how many are left in UK mine I was told came of battle ship? So thare at least one in Scotland cheers. Matt
replying to Dennis Turk, Matt wrote: Hi I have a Dolton b4 nice old lathe information on it would be great could you tell me what oil I should be using and drops per minute all info on this would b good I live in Scotland UK look forward to hearing from you. Cheers. Matt
replying to Dennis Turk, Roger wrote: Hellow; my name is Roger Lawrence in Newfield Me USA. I have a Dalton lathe, Circa 1922, Type B-4, Dalton 6, Lot -5, No. 547, Swing- 7 1/4" . The 4" - 3Jaw chuck is made by the D.E. whiten Co. New London Con. the jaws are marked,AK1, AK2, AK3. The no. 3 Jaw has several teeth missing. Is there a way to repair or replace the jaw?
Just purchased a dalton lathe it has no lot number that I can find just seven in.lathe it needs alot of cleaning and polishing. Has a copyright March 1922 and at the end of the bed it has 5188 stamped in the metal.
Regards Jean
replying to Dennis Turk, warren wrote: I was given a Dalton Lot4 #3001 It has a few issues. Is there anyone in the New England, midcoast Maine, to be more precise, area? I'd like to swap it for Southbend 9 stuff.
replying to Dennis Turk, Jonathan mccoy wrote: I'm in bad need of a dalton owners manual I need to learn how to slow the feed down and I'm looking for a dalton thread counter
replying to Dennis Turk, Greg Sanchez wrote: My name is Greg, just picked a Dalton Six, b-4 and wanting to sell. Looks complete and was being used. Any interest?
replying to Dennis Turk, warren wrote: I was given a Dalton Lot4 #3001 It has a few issues. Is there anyone in the New England, midcoast Maine, to be more precise, area? I'd like to swap it for Southbend 9 stuff.
replying to Dennis Turk, warren wrote: I have a lot 4 #3001. Located in midcoast Maine. I would swap it for some Southbend 9 stuff.
replying to Dennis Turk, Jonathan mccoy wrote: I'm in bad need of a dalton owners manual I need to learn how to slow the feed down and I'm looking for a dalton thread counter
replying to Dennis Turk, Greg Sanchez wrote: My name is Greg, just picked a Dalton Six, b-4 and wanting to sell. Looks complete and was being used. Any interest?
replying to Dennis Turk, Paul wrote: Hello I have taken ownership of a Dalton lathe that needs some serious TLC can you help me with some info