Dalton Lathes

replying to Dennis Turk, Greg Sanchez wrote: My name is Greg, just picked a Dalton Six, b-4 and wanting to sell. Looks complete and was being used. Any interest?

Greg Sanchez

replying to Dennis Turk, Paul wrote: Hello I have taken ownership of a Dalton lathe that needs some serious TLC can you help me with some info

Reply to
Paul

replying to Dennis Turk, Paul wrote: Hello I have taken ownership of a Dalton lathe that needs some serious TLC can you help me with some info

Reply to
Paul

replying to Dennis Turk, Tomas wrote: I have a Dalton lathe (lot 5 serial # 14 ), I plan to restore this lathe. The lathe is mostly complete although a couple parts are missing. I would be interested in being part of your group.

Reply to
Tomas

replying to Dennis Turk, Tomas wrote: I have a Dalton lathe (lot 5 serial # 14 ), I plan to restore this lathe. The lathe is mostly complete although a couple parts are missing. I would be interested in being part of your group.

Reply to
Tomas

replying to Dennis Turk, John Finch wrote: Mr Turk Do you a thread dial you made for dalton lathes for sale? John Finch__

Reply to
John Finch

replying to Dennis Turk, John Finch wrote: Mr Turk Do you a thread dial you made for dalton lathes for sale? John Finch__

Reply to
John Finch

He posted 17 years ago. Do you really think that he will respond?

Reply to
Michael Terrell

replying to Dennis Turk, jasperboy wrote: Mr. Turk you and I have talked before but it has been years. I have a Dalton 6 that is apart now. It was fairly complete and I was going to restore it but I lost the friend I was doing it with. I hope you can find someone that can complete it. I will gift it to the person you recommend I trust your judgement that it will go where it belongs. Thanks Michael Young. I live down east of Eugene

Reply to
jasperboy

replying to Dennis Turk, jasperboy wrote: Mr. Turk you and I have talked before but it has been years. I have a Dalton

6 that is apart now. It was fairly complete and I was going to restore it but I lost the friend I was doing it with. I hope you can find someone that can complete it. I will gift it to the person you recommend I trust your judgement that it will go where it belongs. Thanks Michael Young. I live down east of Eugene
Reply to
jasperboy

I am dalton owner and have an issue maybe u can help me with my email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com my number text or call 6672318349

Reply to