DFW - need rigger recommendation

Anyone know a good rigging company in the DFW area?

23,000 lb lathe to move (not me)

Rex B

Reply to
Rex

When you find someone, shoot some video and post it in the dropbox for the rest of us to watch.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

LOL I'll make a note

Reply to
Rex

If you need help, I'm not far away and have 15+ years of video production experience...

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.

Actually, I'm just asking for someone else, who I don't even know. Posted a request on a local newsgroup.

Reply to
Rex

Bummer...

Reply to
Pete C.

Pete, I would like to discuss video production with you off line.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

--Andy Asberry recommends NewsGuy--

Reply to
Andy Asberry

You know, now that I think about it, I might have a need for the same.

Rex

Reply to
Rex

Remove the .DOH. and let me know what you're looking to do.

Pete C.

Reply to
Pete C.