Difference between a T slot and a U slot?

I can't afford a mill right now and have some small projects that I need semi presision drilling for I was thinking about getting one of these milling/drilling tables for on my drillpress however they have U slots and im not sure what that is.

heres a link

sears also has one same thing basically this one is just cheeper. Anyhow hope one of you knows I want to play my enco order tonight got a bunch of other lathe stuff I need to order.

Reply to
redice

That's a typo in the Enco catalog.

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

The U slots are in the base for mounting to a surface. The T slots are in the table for fixturing work.

Reply to
Glenn

Thanks guys.

Reply to