Difference between a T slot and a U slot?

I can't afford a mill right now and have some small projects that I
need semi presision drilling for I was thinking about getting one of
these milling/drilling tables for on my drillpress however they have U
slots and im not sure what that is.
heres a link
sears
also has one same thing basically this one is just cheeper. Anyhow hope
one of you knows I want to play my enco order tonight got a bunch of
other lathe stuff I need to order.
Reply to
redice
That's a typo in the Enco catalog.
GWE
Reply to
Grant Erwin
The U slots are in the base for mounting to a surface. The T slots are in the table for fixturing work.
Reply to
Glenn
Thanks guys.
Reply to