Dirt track

Gotta be a few AMA dirt track fans here. 50th running of the Sacramento Mile is not far off. Legends Chris Carr and Jay Springsteen will face off in a 'grudge match'race. Multiple WSB legend Troy Bayliss on a Ducati will see if he picked up enough at Springfield to make the main. Used to live an hour away, now I'm 7700 miles away. Thank heavens for

which is broadcasting live. Unfortunately I have to work today, not sure I'll make it home in time for the main... :(

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson