Don't try to store your oxygen and acetylene in the same cylinder........

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid 119555

Might be just a valve gasket breakdown. Oxidize hydrocarbon and you get a flash bang that is for certain.
On 9/5/2018 8:07 PM, Waussie wrote:

On 06-Sep-18 11:00 AM, Martin Eastburn wrote:

I wondered if compressing oxygen and acetylene in the same volume could create a spontaneous reaction. Much like O2 and grease in high pressure fittings.

Well, acetylene explodes at pressure above 15 PSIG, doesn't it?
On 06-Sep-18 12:44 PM, John B. Slocomb wrote:

Ahhh yes, now I recall that's way its dissolved in acetone in the cylinder.