Don't try to store your oxygen and acetylene in the same cylinder........

Martin Eastburn

I wondered if compressing oxygen and acetylene in the same volume could create a spontaneous reaction. Much like O2 and grease in high pressure fittings.

Reply to
Waussie

Well, acetylene explodes at pressure above 15 PSIG, doesn't it?

Reply to
John B. Slocomb

Ahhh yes, now I recall that's way its dissolved in acetone in the cylinder.

Reply to
Waussie