Doors Open On New Powder Coating Facility Anaheim California United States

Doors open on new Orange County California United States Powder Coating Facility. The Company Name as our group is D/b/a Powder Coat Professionals. The facility located at

2905 East Blue Star Street Anaheim, California 92806-2510 United States Telephone: 714-237-1063 Fax: 714-237-1066 Contact Person(s) Admin: Sandie Kloszewski Pres: Tim Burdette V.Pres: Mark Burdette Website:
Link:

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@powdercoatprofessionals.net

This facility offers professional, dependable, expeditious and cost effective powder coating services. With one of the largest cure ovens with in the 5 states and country of Mexico. We emphasize on our cost effective service and our professional quality of coating service. Lower Cost does not mean Lower Quality in this facility! The fact is our service is that of professionalism "hence our company name". With a large production area facility "Not Just a Job Shop" we offer powder coating, liquid coatings, sand blasting, and Iron phosphate pretreated as well as other service. We coat metals, aluminum, glass, wood and many other materials. Our Equipment is new and up to date state of the art. Please feel free to contact us @ powder coat professionals or just stop in for a facility tour.

For Quotes Please fax "the fax number above" and/or e-mail the information for the item to us. We will reply promptly.

Reply to
sklo

[...]

Coating

No thanks, just bought my own equipment to do powder coating, plus I'm on the right coast.

Reply to
Bernd

Congratulations! You just made it into my killfile on your first day of posting. Note that you have posted this *three* times within a single half hour:

Date: Thu Oct 21 09:29:13 EDT 2004 Date: Thu Oct 21 09:29:38 EDT 2004 Date: Thu Oct 21 09:53:49 EDT 2004

One posting, I could consider to be potentially useful information -- at least for those who live not too far away. (Remember, this reaches not just all of the USA, but all of the *world*, so for many it is notof any use.)

But by the time you reach three copies, you are marked as a confirmed spamer.

DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols