dovetail supplier info needed

A month or two ago a supplier of pre-finished dovetail stock for making slides and such was posted. I have lost the URL. Can anyone repost.

Thanks

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I posted these links back in Feb.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Thats it. Thanks.

Unable to find a price list. Do they exchange for equal weight of gold or can mere mortals afford?

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

It's been a long time since I've priced them - I'm much more likely to be purchasing THK type ball slides. Misumi does carry some similar guides, but square rather than dovetail, and they list prices in their catalog.

Try GRRM, GRRF, GRMZ, GRMZF, SGRA, SGCB as search terms for a start. There are about 10 pages of related products in the catalog.

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons