Drop Side Baby Cribs

This looks like an excellent opportunity for handy man types to make money converting the existing drop side cribs to fixed side cribs in day care centers. A little drilling, some screws, recycled cribs. What are the possibility's inn your town?

Usual suspect

"Usual suspect" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Don't ask us, ask your g-d insurance agent!

Reply to
Phil Kangas

You are responsible for anything that happens if you modify them. What are your thoughts about doing time in the Federal Pen?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Who's going to sue you? Your own kid, who can't even talk? Are you expecting a visit from the Crib Police?

It's YOUR kid, after all - what kind of Communist regime wants to tell you how to raise it without killing it?

Admittedly, if you did kill it, you'd probably be in a heap of trouble.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

the OP said, and I quote "This looks like an excellent opportunity for handy man types to make money converting the existing drop side cribs to fixed side cribs in day care centers. A little drilling, some screws, recycled cribs."

That's where the liability comes into play..

We don't do anything related to automotive for the liability reason.. Well, that and we're not set up to do rotors, drums, pistons, etc. so no one wants to pay the price. It's so easy to get rid of someone when you say that our shop time is ~60 an hour.

Reply to
tnik

OK, fair enough. Do I owe anybody an apology for being a cynic? ;-)

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise