CU 2nite...

Love,

Dad

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Cool ! I like that aluminum guitar too.

Reply to
ff

Sorry guys, I intended to forward that link to my son Adam, who, with my other "grown up" son Saul, are taking me for a father-sons birthday celebration (mine) at a local eatery tonight...I must have clicked "reply" instead of "forward."

BTW, son Adam loves metalworking too. He started his own company about eight years ago, and outshined his dad already I enjoy going to his place and watching him design sheet metal parts at his desk, push them out on the LAN, and then walk into the shop where minutes later a BMF Strippit NC rotary punch press chomps his parts parts out of 4 by 8 sheets :

Jeff.....

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia