Fun with Thermite

Ya gotta love these guys.

Reece Talley

Metallic Napalm? mmmmm it does have its applications!

Reply to
nitram578

It's a good thing they weren't doing anything dangerous like flying rockets.

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist

Yeah, You can weld steel with it or burn Your way through a safe.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I am very familier with it from my military days, slags just about anything.

Reply to
nitram578

There are some guys at Whitakers that put thermite in a straw and use it as an igniter. I think they user copper oxide rather than iron oxide.

Reply to
David

"Media is unplayable in your region"

how do I get through this??

-- TAI FU

Reply to
tai fu

Move!

Reply to
David

Move to another Country.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

A bottle of quality single-malt Scotch would be a good start.

Reply to
Me

Ya know, I've been bored, but... I've never been THAT bored!

Reply to
Larry Curcio

Crystal meth?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Tai should check with Brad Guth, brad's obviously got a huge surplus.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Morphine sulfate works well.....

Reply to
lightnpyro

Aye that help fix about anything. Well it couldn't hurt.

Reply to
nitram578

Why would you have to be bored to fry a French vehicle? Brings a whole new meaning to French fried doesn't it?

Reply to
nitram578