Fun with Thermite

Ya gotta love these guys.
http://media.putfile.com/thermitef

--
R. J. Talley
Teacher/James Madison Fellow
Metallic Napalm? mmmmm it does have its applications!

nitram578 wrote:

Yeah, You can weld steel with it or burn Your way through a safe.
I am very familier with it from my military days, slags just about anything.

It's a good thing they weren't doing anything dangerous like flying rockets.
There are some guys at Whitakers that put thermite in a straw and use it as an igniter. I think they user copper oxide rather than iron oxide.
-- David

"Media is unplayable in your region"
how do I get through this??
-- TAI FU
Move!
-- David

tai fu wrote:

Move to another Country.

A bottle of quality single-malt Scotch would be a good start.
Aye that help fix about anything. Well it couldn't hurt.

Crystal meth?
<vbg>
tah
--
Tod A. Hilty
Hilty Information Systems
snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote:

Tai should check with Brad Guth, brad's obviously got a huge surplus.
Morphine sulfate works well.....
Ya know, I've been bored, but... I've never been THAT bored!

Why would you have to be bored to fry a French vehicle? Brings a whole new meaning to French fried doesn't it?