Ebay listings from me

I've posted some items for sale, some that may have interest. There is a "whazit" included.

Solem 12" Industrial finishing planer (woodworking) 2345412096

Dentist drill 2556727461 - What home would be complete without a do-it-yourself dentist kit?

Bosch & Lomb optical gizmo (no idea) 2556728425 - Let me know if you recognize this!

Brown & Sharpe height gauge 2556728839 - Really nice shape.

Cenco rotator 2556730348 - I heard (from this group) that this was used for classroom demonstrations.

Reply to
John Hofstad-Parkhill