Electrolytic derusting PICTURES

Ignoramus32654
"Ignoramus32654" wrote in message news:B00uf.1512$ snipped-for-privacy@fe70.usenetserver.com...
Which railroad track ? - just so I avoid it
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
It's alright. it was the misery line to Southend and no one will notice the difference
mark rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
Oh that's ok then - there are none fitted past South Benfleet as the gippos have had them away long ago !
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
I wasn't there, no one saw it happen, you can't prove a thing.
Mark Rand (born in Rayleigh) RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
You'll be ok Mark, under current legislation we are not allowed to discriminate against you on the grounds of where you were born
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson