Electrolytic derusting PICTURES

Ignoramus32654

Which railroad track ? - just so I avoid it

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

It's alright. it was the misery line to Southend and no one will notice the difference

mark rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Oh that's ok then - there are none fitted past South Benfleet as the gippos have had them away long ago !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I wasn't there, no one saw it happen, you can't prove a thing.

Mark Rand (born in Rayleigh) RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

You'll be ok Mark, under current legislation we are not allowed to discriminate against you on the grounds of where you were born

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson