enerpac puller

"The Kid" borrowed my 20 ton puller:

I got this for farm equipment bearings, only $200 on eBay.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Ignoramus19456

Facebook apparently does not want us non joiners hanging around and blocked my access.

Reply to
nobody

I suspect that's a choice of the page owner as I know of several facebook pages that are freely viewable without facebook membership. I used to be a member but deleted my page as I never used it and got annoyed at being sent email by facebook about people i didn't know.

Reply to
David Billington

It's a tracking site, same as google, yahoo, et al. Avoid them like the plague unless you enjoy being monitored for someone else's gain.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Sorry guys, didn't know about facebook problems. I don't FB.

Its a video showing a big pulley pop right off. Something that's impossible with a screw bolt type.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Facebook is like any cult, they try to isolate their new inductees from the outside world, only allowing them to interact with other cult members...

Reply to
Pete C.

It's a NSA honeypot.

Best Regards Tom.