enerpac puller

"The Kid" borrowed my 20 ton puller:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v 151740831609647&set=vb.803059646&type=2&theater
I got this for farm equipment bearings, only $200 on eBay.
Karl
link does not work

On Sun, 04 Aug 2013 15:01:38 -0500, Ignoramus19456

Facebook apparently does not want us non joiners hanging around and blocked my access.
On 04/08/13 22:31, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.net wrote:

I suspect that's a choice of the page owner as I know of several facebook pages that are freely viewable without facebook membership. I used to be a member but deleted my page as I never used it and got annoyed at being sent email by facebook about people i didn't know.
On 08/04/2013 02:41 PM, David Billington wrote:

It's a tracking site, same as google, yahoo, et al. Avoid them like the plague unless you enjoy being monitored for someone else's gain.
Jon
snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.net wrote:

Facebook is like any cult, they try to isolate their new inductees from the outside world, only allowing them to interact with other cult members...

It's a NSA honeypot.
Best Regards Tom.
--
http://fija.org/

Sorry guys, didn't know about facebook problems. I don't FB.
Its a video showing a big pulley pop right off. Something that's impossible with a screw bolt type.
Karl