Paasche V Airbrush Set Listed on eBay

I've listed a Paasche V Airbrush set with extra needles, tips, and a compressor bleed valve on eBay (Item No. 8232281034).

The "V" Dual Action, Siphon Feed Airbrush offers the ultimate in versatility and control for detail, tinting and shading. Recommended Air Pressure .5 CFM @ 20 to 45 lbs

The set has been used occasionally for model painting. It is fully operational, in excellent condition, and will be shipped in its original packaging.

While my "V" has performed well, due to a recent equipment upgrade, I no longer need it.

V-SET Set Includes:

One (1) V#1 Double-Action Airbrush One (1) VM-2 Aircap/Aircap Body Two (2) Metal Color Cups (1/4oz. and 1/8oz.) Two (2) 1oz. Color Bottle Assemblies One (1) 1oz. Color Bottle One (1) 6' Air Hose w/ Moisture Trap One (1) Hanger One (1) Reamer One (1) Wrench Instructions and Parts Sheet

Extra Parts Include:

One (1) Compressor Bleed Valve Two (2) VN-1 Needles Three (3) VT-1 Tips Two (2) VN-2 Needles Two (2) VT-2 Tips

VT-1 Tips and VN-1 Needles = 1/64" - 1" Spray Pattern with Light Fluids. VT-2 Tips and VN-2 Needles = 1/32" - 1" Spray Pattern with Medium Fluids.

Reply to
richni