engineers black book

Hello all I picked up a nice little reference book today. The Engineers Black Book 2nd Ed by Pat Rapp. Contains a lot of data and charts, formula etc and comes with a nice little drill point grinding gage (60, 90, 118,

130, 135 and 140 degrees) . The paper is also coated to prevent oil and grease damage. It is published in Australia so it has a lot of metric data and british thread stuff as well as the US stuff. I did some google searching and didm't come up with any hits, nothing in amazon either. I got it at my local industrial supplier, just a counter display.

Anybody else run into this one?

Reply to
machineman

Peter

They're in every fitters tool box over here!

Reply to
Tom Miller