ever drop a part?

Ooooh..... nasty.

Reply to
Mike Graham

Twice now I have tried to view this item, and all I get is something about high school football pools. Nothing about dropped parts. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Reply to
Mike Graham

how bout a 230 million dollah part....

patrick mitchel

For the want of 12 bolts...

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Same problem here. Uncle Lucky

Reply to
Uncle Lucky

I was assuming that it was the same story as at

A weather satellite being turned over from vertical to horizontal while under construction fell over after workers on another satellite stole the bolts that should have held it down when turned over.

Truly one for the "scratch and dent" table.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Stirling.

same problem here, they must have put the wrong link up?????

Reply to
jim

Reply to
Jim K

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 03:34:08 GMT, jim pixelated:

I even searched for "230 million", $230 million", "dropped parts", "12 bolts" and came up with nothing. Pat must have had his medical marijuana prescription filled, y'think?

- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened. ---

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Like,,,,,like ,,,,uh ,,,what you saying..... I googled satellite, dropped, in the news and it came up.... You can get a "scription fer that stuff????

Reply to
patrick mitchel

Okay, how bout

in a smokey haze....

Reply to
patrick mitchel

I misremembered the number of bolts, it was 24, not 12.

Anyway, I posted a link elsewhere in the thread.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 06:41:47 -0700, "patrick mitchel" pixelated:

Satellite? That word wasn't in the posts I read, nor was Google. Besides, $239 million is not $230 million. Oh, never mind, Smoky. ;)

- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened. ---

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

would ya believe early onset alsheimers? Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel

Mike Graham scribed in :

that is what I see too

Reply to
DejaVU

I think this is what the op was referring to...Paul

PJ