Bundeswehr HS-30 References?

Recently received a handful of ROCO Minitanks models, including the West German HS-30 IFV of the '60s. I can't find crap for references about it - and it's a fascinating vehicle, seemingly ahead of its time. I have Googled, and found a few short paragraphs and pictures, but I'd love to find a more in depth reference. Anybody have any suggestions?

Also, knowing that members of this NG served in West Germany at various times, would be curious for any first hand impressions about the vehicle - specifically, I'm dying to know if the tiny turret was manned or remote, and how was that amazingly long 20mm autocannon balanced? Thanks in advance for any input or advice,

Chris Kansas City

Reply to
cschultz

snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com wrote in news:1172543397.954340.306610 @j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com:

Wikipedia

Which give these that are in German but look promising.

How 'bout this?
Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

this?

us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

Frank, thanks for the tips - I had found the same entries, but unfortunately don't read German.

Chris Kansas City

Reply to
cschultz