Stash disposal on eBay

Gotta be done - major house repairs coming up. More posted every couple of days.

Thanks for looking

Reply to
Don Van Hook

hey, I got house repairs to do up the yazoo too! how did you make the decision to stop buying and start selling. I have not figured it out yet and its getting harder to justify another dang tank when every room needs to be repainted, new foundation, new porch, etc.........

how did you do it?

Craig

Reply to
crw59

Maybe the wife has a whip?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

With or without stiletto boots? :-x

John

Reply to
John

I thought that (stiletto dominatrix heels) was the reward for fixing the house- beat me, thrash me, make me paint shutters!

Reply to
Jim Atkins