Stash disposal on eBay

Gotta be done - major house repairs coming up. More posted every couple of days.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfclZ4QQfrppZ25QQsassZtheQ5fplasticQ5fmouse
Thanks for looking

hey, I got house repairs to do up the yazoo too! how did you make the decision to stop buying and start selling. I have not figured it out yet and its getting harder to justify another dang tank when every room needs to be repainted, new foundation, new porch, etc.........
how did you do it?
Craig
" snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrote:

Maybe the wife has a whip?
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:48:03 -0600, Mad-Modeller
With or without stiletto boots? :-x
John
I thought that (stiletto dominatrix heels) was the reward for fixing the house- beat me, thrash me, make me paint shutters!
--
Jim Atkins
Twentynine Palms, CA USA