eBay alert - Fine Molds Star wars kits, CA B-57B.......

Cars, motorcycles,armor. Much more to come, we want to evacuate Nebraska & I'll be putting stuff up for trade as well.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQdfspZ32QQfclZ4QQsassZtheQ5fplasticQ5fmouse
Thanks for looking.
Mouse

early lindberg? matchbox?
Why not take a look? I have some old lindberg & Matchbox kits laying around as well as some old Aurora & Revell. What are you looking for?
Mouse
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

the 1/72 lindberg german aircraft. matchbox aircraft. also much cheaper shipping, ie parcel post in bulk. i'm a builder, not collector and don't have a huge budget. you have some very nice stuff, a quick look seems to be you have collector stuff on ebay. tell me what you don't put on ebay. nice ads, good layouts.

read that as you have nice ads and good layouts.