?

no one has built the 1/200 b-52? i can't believe it. please help, anyone, someone....YOU!

this one's an h so i bid on it. guess i'll tell you guys how it is...

Closest I ever got was the old Revell 1/174th kit. That one is about a foot long. I do remember Fred Henderson or Mike McEvoy doing a review of the kit(s). They came in several flavours as I recall.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller