ex-propane tank jack o'lantern

something i made. weak metalworking content.

'lanterns.jpg

Reply to
William Wixon

Thats right cute! Very nicely done!

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves, but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post, listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02 worth."

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Nicely done. Now you need a light or strobe for effect.

Here's my contribution from 2003

Enjoy

Jim Vrzal

Reply to
mawdeeb

Very nice too!!

Gunner

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves, but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post, listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02 worth."

Reply to
Gunner Asch

:)

Reply to
Wes

What's that Lassie? You say that William Wixon fell down the old rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue by Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:36:35 -0500:

Nice.

How did you do the face on the rock?

Reply to
dan