FA 10 volume set electrical books

I have a 10 volume set of Audels' "Hawkins Electrical Guide". From the frontispiece: "A progressive course of study for engineers, electricians, students and those desiring to acquire a working knowledge of electricity and its applications. A Practical Treatise." Copyright 1917, Theo. Audel & Co, New York.

These books are in "ratty" condition with rodent and insect damage to most of the covers. The binding is generally good, except for the exterior damage and there are no loose or marked-up pages. Several years ago, I paid $39.95 plus tax for the set. For $60.00, plus actual shipping, they can be yours.

Bob Swinney

Reply to
Robert Swinney