books

Salvé Anyone know where I can get hold of a copy of Modelling the GWR by Chris Leigh (I think) living in Sweden makes finding obscure (for here) books difficult beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

Assuming its in print, try someone like Transport Diversions:

- Nigel

Reply to
NC

I thought for a minute there you said Swindon. ;-)

Reply to
MartinS

A search on Adebooks comes up with a book of that title by Chris Ellis, but nothing by Chris Leigh:

Bill.

Reply to
William Davies

I dont Know about the book but you might like to try this site

Ian Gearing

Reply to
Herman613B

my spelling is bad but not quite that bad........yet....... :) beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

salvé "William Davies" skrev i meddelandet news:EuHIb.2265$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net...

dear Bill, Well I got half the name right :) Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

"Beowulf"

As he's shewn/shown above. :-)

-- Happy Holidays Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Tragically, I made exactly the same mistake and thought "Eh? Why not go to the museum there?"

Ronnie

--

Due to recent viruspams, any email containing the word "Microsoft" will not be received.

Reply to
Ronnie Clark

Try

they may be able to help.