books

Salvé
Anyone know where I can get hold of a copy of Modelling the GWR by Chris
Leigh (I think) living in Sweden makes finding obscure (for here) books
difficult
beowulf
Reply to
Beowulf
Assuming its in print, try someone like Transport Diversions:

- Nigel
Reply to
NC
I thought for a minute there you said Swindon. ;-)
Reply to
MartinS
A search on Adebooks comes up with a book of that title by Chris Ellis, but nothing by Chris Leigh:
Bill.
Reply to
William Davies
I dont Know about the book but you might like to try this site
Ian Gearing
Reply to
Herman613B
Salvé "MartinS" skrev i meddelandet news:3ff33497$0$5117$ snipped-for-privacy@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net...
my spelling is bad but not quite that bad........yet....... :) beowulf
Reply to
Beowulf
salvé "William Davies" skrev i meddelandet news:EuHIb.2265$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfep2-win.server.ntli.net...
dear Bill, Well I got half the name right :) Beowulf
Reply to
Beowulf
"Beowulf"
As he's shewn/shown above. :-)
-- Happy Holidays Roger T.
of the Great Eastern Railway
Reply to
Roger T.
Tragically, I made exactly the same mistake and thought "Eh? Why not go to the museum there?"
Ronnie --
Due to recent viruspams, any email containing the word "Microsoft" will not be received.
Reply to
Ronnie Clark
Try
they may be able to help.