Fave books :)

SalvéOne of my all time favourite books is "Miniature landscape Modelling, by John H, Ahern" I have read it many times:) I wonder which books on modelling are favourites of this group? Just curious?! Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

"The Art of Weathering", by Martyn Welch or "Plastic Bodied Locos", by Tim Shackleton.

Or anything by Bob Essery and/or David Jenkinson! :-)

-- Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

"Beowulf" wrote

Salvé Peter - my favourite series of books if the RCTS published volumes of Loco's of the LNER - the famed "green" books. Hardly qualifies in the singular, but a series I'd be lothe to do without! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner