FA: Last chance on Servo to go retrofitting Card

Just a few hours left on this auction - you don't see these available for auction very often so don't miss it. Servo to Go 8 Axis card

Dean

I sent you an e-mail with a question, but have received no answer.

Perhaps you will see this, while you apparently did not see my e-mail question. I did not mail through eBay, because it is my wife who has the account and does the bidding for me.

I see no signs that you will accept any payment method other than PayPal.

We will *not* use PayPal, so I asked whether you would accept any other form of payment. (Just as some sellers refuse to use PayPal, we refuse to use it as a buyer.)

In the absence of a response indicating that some other format would be acceptable, I have no option but to refrain from bidding. (And it is probably too late to get a response in time, now.

It is a pity, because I would have been willing to go well above the current status (with ten hours fourteen minutes to go).

Too Bad, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols