somebody's going to get a steal on strapping clamps

so far, only 99 cents- that's waaaay too cheap

so, maybe someone else can use these 5/8 inch clamps/clips?

Reply to
Bill Noble

I have some nice Armstrong Williams forged machinery lifting eyes - photo on ebay, here

they are unthreaded, 1 1/8 inch and 1 1/4 inch - if anyone is interested, you can go direct to me instead of ebay and save all the hassle - if you want a bunch, I'm sure we can work out a discount.

Bill Noble