Do you want to buy a bargain? OT

know you guys like to see someone get the price right. 8^)

Reply to
Dave Croft

Wow!

What a steal! I've been looking for one of those to complete my 1961 Ferranti Reconfuzzulator-O-Matic. I'd'a happily paid $400 for that part. The little rubber feet alone cost $91 each. Or two shillings in old money.

Ed

Dave Croft wrote:

Reply to
zedbert

The world's gone to pot!!!!

Reply to
Mike

Just so happens I pocketed all the spares for the Ferranti Reconfuzzulator-O-Matic just before I left Ferranti - what do you need

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Bizarre I know but people pay silly money for genuine pots from old Fender guitars.

Probably the same people who pay a fortune for OFC micro stranded gold plated speaker cables

(ducks)

Reply to
Newshound

Silly sod didn't say whether it was log or lin. I've hade to ask him. I'm buggered if I'm going to pay that much for a linear pot if I need a log pot!

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Postage to the UK is a snip at only $8.95 though...do you think they moved the decimal point a couple of places to the left on that?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Chuckle! They retail for about a dollar in Western Canada!

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.