FA: Live Steam Loco Parts on eBay

Hello all:
I bought some parts for a live steam loco off a friend a while back - no drawings, docs, etc. He got them at an estate auction 10-15 years
ago. They were just so cool looking I couldn't resist! Well, I've come to my senses and realized that I am never going to build a live steam loco - I like stationary engines! So, they're on eBay.
Quite a bit of fabricating and machining has been done and the quality of the work is excellent. I put a lot of pics on and I will be happy to take any measurements, etc.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY40884205
Thanks, Wally