FA -- Minarik DC motor controllers

I've been sorting and testing the DC controllers I picked up - I've put a few on E-bay, here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item864219704
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item863640812
I have some others that I've tested but not listed yet, and plenty that are not tested - if you have some particular desire for Minarik controllers, drop me a note
--
Bill

to Email me, repair this address and use it:
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:06:09 -0800, "william_b_noble"

I need one for a 0-90vdc 1/2hp motor. Got one left, cheeeeeeeap?
-- Save the Endangered ROAD NARROWS! -|- www.diversify.com Ban SUVs today! -|- Full Service Websites
well, normally I'd reply off the list to avoid clutter, but with no hint as to your address (or mine for that matter), I'll reply on the list. the answer is "yes". The least expensive tested on is an RG51U, here is the manual http://www.minarikcorp.com/PDFs/250-0226.pdf
I want $25 for that one - postage will be $3.85 since I can stuff it into a flat rate envelope. You may be able to talke me down a little, but not by half. I'll consider trades that interest me. I have some "better" ones as well - here's a list of what's tested so far:
The following work MM22000A - up for auction on e-bay RG300U - one available, $48 RG51U - one available, $25 RG500UA - one available, $55
The following don't work, but are in my opinion repairable - they produce field voltage (if applicable) but don't drive the motor properly: MMRGD10-230AC (this is a very cool controller, if it worked, I replaced the SCRs, but it's still inop) $12 RG300UA - missing a couple of 2K resistors so I can't complete the test $15 Mystery controller (Minarik), similar to the RG500, but a bit larger, no heatsink, digital speed select. three of these $8 ea, one missing some SCRs (that I used on the RG10D above) and some other parts $2 XA970207 - I suspect the diode bridge, will experiment later $12 MAC03 series AC controller, missing a capacitor, a resistor, and a transistor - very nice VFD (if it works), $18
calmly ranted:

are