fa - nice collection of manufacturing and production inventory control books

this is actually on topic - there has been a bunch of discussion of some of these issues - I'd hate to see this rather excellent colleciton go to the salvation army, so if you are interested in the original source material for a lot of the just in time inventory work, manufacturing inventory control, and so on - take a look at this lot of books - the price is certainly cheap enough, condition is as close to perfect as I can imagine on all the books - surely one of you guys can use these?

(oh, I know, "who you calling shirley?")

Reply to
William Noble