fa: shelf clips anyone

I put two batches of shelf clips up for auction - if you use these, the price is right, and of course if you don't, the price is too much no matter what it is. one batch is the type used on many bookshelves, the other is the type used on most heavy commercial shelving.

here are the links bookshelf type:

heavy commercial:

William Noble

You are about a year too late. I had to buy them from a shelf dealer and then a month after that I found a 50 lb box of the same ones in the scrap yard at .50 a pound.

John

Reply to
John